Owner and Head Coach
Anne has over twenty years experience in the fitness industry spanning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Thai Boxing to Mountain and Road cycling to CrossFit.
She has been Coaching CrossFit since its early days in the UK and during that time has enjoyed a successful competitive career as an athlete.
Her highest competitive achievements have to date been in Strongwoman and Powerlifting, achievements which were gained whilst training only in CrossFit.
She has also seen success in Olympic Weightlifting, indoor rowing and CrossFit.
She now concentrates only on CrossFit and is looking towards a solid future as a Masters Athlete.
As a Coach she has worked with absolute beginners, international level athletes and everyone in between.
- CrossFit Level 1 in 2011
- Westside Barbell Powerlifting Cert in 2013
- Strongman Cert in 2013
- Olympic Weightlifting Cert in 2013
- CrossFit Level 1 in 2015
- CrossFit Scaling Course 2016
- CrossFit Level 2 in 2017
- CrossFit Running Course 2018
- Rugby Strength and Conditioning Level 1 in 2018
- Level 2 Fitness Instructing in 2008
- Level 3 Personal Training in 2011
- British Army for 7 years
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu coach in 1998