New video coming soon (we no longer do outdoor classes – everything is in the gym)
Choose your membership below
Get fit, get motivated, have fun!
What happens after you sign up?
Once you have signed up you will be forwarded welcome emails.
The emails will have app downloads and instructions.
The email will arrive within 48hrs.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In our Classes you will use barbells in many of the workouts.
This will include Snatches, Cleans, Jerks, Deadlifts and Squats.
We have a class capacity of 8 people indoors.
If you wish to train outside for extra space and safety then you absolutely can; you will still receive the same level of coaching and help.
With the small class size you will get lots of personalised coaching and help as you learn to move a barbell.
Work at your own ability; all workouts are scalable to meet your individual capabilities.
Like Minded People
Train alongside like minded individuals.
People who will lift you up and celebrate your victories with you. People who enjoy fitness and getting healthy. People who want to live their lives with energy and enthusiasm. People who are interested in eating well and pushing themselves to find out what they are capable of.
To achieve great things it helps to surround yourself with great people!
You don’t have to do this journey alone.
WE HAVE AN APP
- Log scores on the leaderboard.
- Access the workout from 8pm the night before.
- Get workouts 6 days a week.
- See a video explanation and demos of the movements.
- Get access to daily mobility along with video demos.
ALL INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
**PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY**
- NO cash payments.
- You MUST pay and reserve class spots online – there will be an app (Push Press) for you to download that will make that very easy.
- When you sign up you will get an automated email; read it carefully, fill in and sign the forms and download the app.
- I will send another email within the next working day that will have links to the Members app (SugarWOD).
- Bring water – you can fill/refill from our outdoor tap (be aware it sometimes freezes in winter).
- Toilets will be accessible.
- You must reserve your spot in a class to attend.
- If you book into a class and do not show up the session will still be taken from your pass/membership.
- If you have an unlimited membership and do not show up or cancel a reservation late you will be invoiced at the end of each month to cover the price of the spaces you took but did not use at £8 per class.
- To cancel your booking you must do so 2 hours before the class.
- Spaces are limited to 8 – these spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis via online reservations.
- The Classes allow for 8 people indoors. However, we also have space outside if you wish you keep more distance from other members (you will receive the same level of help and coaching whether indoors or outdoors).
- Classes may be cancelled due to Coach illness – You will be notified via email.
- When the Coach takes a holiday your 10 Class Pass expiry date will be extended to reflect this so you don’t lose out.
- Monthly memberships cover 48 week in a year – allowing 4 weeks a year for Coaches illness or holidays. If there is greater disruption to your membership, such as longer term illness, then memberships will be paused.
- Due to Covid we are assessing our schedule and services in Phases. Each Phase is 4 weeks. If any change results in you not being able to use your Pass or Membership then Please contact us via the Contact form on our Website and we will sort out and refund applicable unused sessions.
- Other than all that come along and enjoy the fitness and fun!!
We take your safety and the safety of our community very seriously. All precautions are taken to ensure your safety. We have hand sanitizer, clean everything we use and are going to use. We ask that individuals do not attend the gym if they experience any covid related symptoms. We record everyone who attends, when they attend and who they attend with.