One to One & Small Group Personal Training
High level Coaching.
Meeting your specific needs.
Castle Douglas based personal training sessions in the gym.
By appointment only.
Availability is limited so please get in touch as soon as possible to secure your spot.
Sessions are tailored to your requirements.
All sessions are ran at The Shed gym at Stewartry Rugby Club; the home of CrossFit Castle Douglas.
We can work on general fitness such as strength or cardio, or we can concentrate on specialized elements such as Olympic weightlifting or Powerlifting.
Please feel free to ask questions and inquire about how we can meet your needs.
Your Coach is Anne Halliday.
She is one of the most experienced CrossFit Coaches in the UK: she began with CrossFit during its early days, over 10 years ago, and has competed, trained and coached the sport ever since.
She has a background in competitive Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting, Indoor Rowing, Strongman and CrossFit.
And has coached athletes at all levels.
Things you need to know:
- Sessions are by appointment only.
- Sessions must be paid for in advance via bank transfer or paypal (your preference).
- Cancellations can be made up to 8 hours before the session start time.
- If sessions are cancelled within the 8 hours before the start time then you will be charged for the session.
- Where possible please cancel or rearrange sessions before 6pm the day before the session is due.
- If the coach cancels the session then you will be refunded or rearranged (your preference).
- Any sessions purchased must be used within 6 months from purchase date.
We take your safety and the safety of our community very seriously. All precautions are taken to ensure your safety. We have hand sanitizer, clean everything we use and are going to use. We ask that individuals do not attend the gym if they experience any covid related symptoms. We record everyone who attends, when they attend and who they attend with.